Returns & Exchanges
- All return claims must be made within 15 days of your receipt of the product.
- All returned items must be received, freight prepaid, in salable, new condition with all manuals, parts and paperwork included. Under no circumstances should a product be returned without a "Return Materials Authorization" (RMA) provided by Arlyn Scales. Receipt of unauthorized returns will be shipped back at customer expense.
- All returns that are not exchanged for another item are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Those claims that are made after 15 days may be accepted at Arlyn Scales sole discretion. A restocking fee of 25% or higher will apply.
- Special order and options are not eligible to be returned.
- Defective Items will be repaired without charge under warranty. Any requested refunds for defective items will be subject to the same restocking fees as noted above.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. All returns are processed under FOB Factory (New York).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returned materials will only be stored for 90 days after the repair/evaluation has been completed. After 90 days, if the customer has not responded to our calls or electronic communication (i.e. emails) to acknowledge or pay for the return, Arlyn Scales reserves the right to reclaim the material for disposal.
- For more information on our Limited Warranty, please click here.
- Call us for RMA # at 1-800-645-4301
- Please ship all returns to:
59 2nd Street
East Rockaway, NY 11518
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.